Thursday, June 1, 2017

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE REALLY GOOD DAYS

And sometimes you lay in bed and on the couch for 15 hours throwing up and feeling like you might pass out at any given moment.
Gross, I know. 

But that was my life yesterday. Jeremy and I both woke up yesterday morning super sick with the same exact thing. I don't know if it was the stomach flu or food poisoning but I haven't felt that sick in years. I can't even remember the last time I've had the stomach flu honestly. Probably since I lived at home and that was at least 5 years ago.

Also yesterday I realized I go to a very dark place when I'm that miserable. I kept telling Jeremy I couldn't do it anymore and I just wanted to die. Obviously I didn't want to die but that's how much pain and agony I was in. I think more realistically I wanted to take a four day hibernation nap and wake up when it was all over. Poor Jeremy though had to not only deal with his own pain, but also an overly dramatic girlfriend. Oof. Sorry about that. 

I still feel so weak and light headed today but at least all the stomach stuff is over. I'm trying so hard to drink liquids and put food in my stomach but it's scary to think anything might trigger all that pain again. 

Yesterday was truly a miserable miserable day. 
But it definitely makes me appreciate my health so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment