Friday, June 30, 2017

THURSDAYS ARE THE BEST!

Why are Thursdays the best? 
Because that's when new episodes of My Favorite Murder come out and I get to edit photos in my office and giggle to the funniest podcast!


Seriously, I look forward to Thursdays so much now just because I know I get to crack up alone in my office for a good hour and a half or so while I work. It's silly how something so small makes me so happy but it's become a little tradition of mine the past couple months now and it's perfect! 

Here's the thing, if you love true crime/ survivor stories/ or are just slightly fascinated by interesting weird things, you should give this podcast a try! The two hosts are so hilarious and clever, and even though I have never met them, I feel like the three of us are friends now haha. It's weird how that happens huh? Or maybe it's just me. 

Anyway, this podcast is so interesting with crazy stories, and funny, and I think you'll love it!

Podcast: www.feralaudio.com/myfavoritemurder

No comments:

Post a Comment