Thursday, June 8, 2017

WONDER WOMAN DATE NIGHT

Tuesday night, as we typically do on Tuesday nights, we went to the movies. We watched Wonder Woman and I loved it! I've never been a huge super hero movie fan (with the exception of Spider-Man and the Dark Knight Trilogy) but I really loved this one. It was entertaining and fun, but I also really loved that it was so female driven and also directed by a woman. Yay for more women in the movie industry!

I just really love strong female leads in movies. Even in a lot of movies where you would initially consider the lead character to be a strong, independent woman, there always seems to be a male character that comes in to save her, or save the day. I just really loved how bad ass Wonder Woman is in this movie.  

We also pigged out at the theater last night which was so yummy! I got points for a free soda, and then we each got a mini pepperoni pizza, and nachos to share. Oh it was so yummy! Way too much junk food for my diet I'm supposed to be on, but so yummy! And only 10 bucks for all that which seems like such a good deal at a movie theater.


During the previews, Jeremy leaned over and said "I'm really glad that we do this. It's crazy I didn't even know about $5 Tuesday until we met."
Oh how I love $5 Movie Tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment