Thursday, June 15, 2017

RAINY COFFEE SHOP MORNING

I love a lot of things in life, but one thing I really love is a good summer rain storm. 

There's just something so refreshing about the rain and clouds after having hot dry weather. Because we haven't been getting nice rainy days lately, Jeremy and I decided to spend our morning at the coffee shop sipping our drinks by the window.



If you live in Salt Lake City and haven't been to Blue Copper yet, you should treat yourself to yummy drinks and go! Even if you're not a coffee fan. My favorite from there is the Mocha, and when it's a really hot day they have the most delicious Vanilla Bean Lemonade that is so smooth and refreshing. So at least try one of those two! Jeremy likes the Flat White and Cortados but those are just way too strong for me. 

It really was such a nice morning to start the day! Mornings where we do something before work always make it easier to enjoy work. I mean, I enjoy my job anyway, but it's just fun to start the day a little out of the ordinary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment