Friday, June 9, 2017

NEW BED, NEW ME

I got a new bed, and boy oh boy am I already in love!

I upgraded from a double (or full, I get those confused) to a Queen and that little bit of extra room is just what I needed. It's so soft and cushion-y, and I bought brand new white sheets and a new comfy mattress cover that has a lot of plush to it. Basically I'm sleeping on a little cloud now you guys, and it's magical! 

And perhaps I may sleep like a star fish sideways in bed so I'm excited to have even more space to sprawl myself out! Jeremy hates it, but I can't help that I sleep like that; I mean... how do you really control something when you're asleep? :]

It's funny how just something like getting new sheets and a bed makes it exciting again to go to sleep. Once I got everything set up, I was so excited to lay down and try it out.
I mean, I've always loved sleeping, but not so much the actual act of making myself stop what I'm doing and go to bed. 

This new bed is so lovely and just what I needed to encourage me to go to bed at a reasonable hour. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment