Wednesday, June 28, 2017

FAVORITE THINGS

A list to remember all my favorite things when I was 24.

FAVORITE:
Movie: La La Land.
Place: Yosemite National Park.
Food: Carne asada burritos, or just Mexican food in general.
TV Show: The Office. 
Favorite [currently watching] TV Show: SNL, Orange is the New Black (season 5) Breaking Bad (again), Modern Family.
Color: Mustard Yellow.
Candy: See's chocolates. Specifically Cashew Brittle, Coconut Special, Key Lime + Lemon Truffles, Scotchmallows, California Brittle (dark).
Little Treat to Get: A Dizzle from Swig.
Place around SLC: Little Cottonwood Canyon.
Band: The National or Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
Thing about this Summer: Season Passes to Lagoon + Seven Peaks!
Thing about work: Having the freedom to come and go as I please. And eating lunch with Jeremy everyday. 
Flower: Gerber Daisies 
Scent: Pine trees, and the smell of rain on dirt.
Thing About Living in Utah: Having so many friends here!
Time of Day: Morning time when I get to drink my morning chai and listen to music or the podcast "My Favorite Murder". And evening time when Jeremy & I settle down to be lazy and watch TV in comfy clothes!
SLC Eatery: Zupas, Taco stand on State Street by Sears, The Park Cafe, R&R BBQ.
Item in my room: My Himalayan salt lamp, and my new queen size bed!
Current Book: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I'm trying to de-clutter my life and mind. 
Podcast: My Favorite Murder. Duh.
Holiday: Christmas, then Halloween, then 4th of July!
Favorite Thing About Being 24: Just feeling completely content with my life and who I am. 22 was the magic year where I stopped caring what other people thought and it was a beautiful thing! I like who I am and I like my life. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment