Wednesday, June 14, 2017

MOVIE TUESDAY!

Last night for Movie Tuesday, we saw Baywatch. Not really our first pick of a movie to see, but there's not much out these days besides the ones we've already seen. It was okay. I wouldn't recommend watching it in theaters; it's easily a Redbox or Netflix watch, but it also wasn't bad. It was just... okay.

We did have fun though! We went to an early showing at 4:50pm and there were only 4 other people in our theater watching it. We got another free soda coupon from our movie points which is seriously the nicest system! We're already buying movie tickets anyway so it's fun to get free things for doing so! And I'm such a sucker for Root Beer at the movie theater. Yum!


New movies come out this Friday so hopefully we have some fun ones to choose from next Tuesday! I think the Amy Poehler/ Will Ferrell one (The House) comes out soon and I'm excited for that! I'm also excited for Spider-Man and Dunkirk!

No comments:

Post a Comment