Friday, June 16, 2017

BIRTHDAY DINNER FOR DREW!

Wednesday was my friend Drew's birthday so we all got together to celebrate him at Porcupine Pub & Grille! I had never been there before but that place is really cool! There's these cool red garage doors that open up to join the patio seating with the inside and it feels so fun inside! Jeremy and I got a super yummy turkey sandwich to share because I was a dumby and decided to eat cereal and a cookie before we went so I just wasn't super hungry.

I'm glad Jeremy is always willing to share with me. We also got a super huge nacho appetizer plate to share with the whole table and those were so yummy!




After Porcupine, we went to Hatch Family Chocolates in the Avenues for dessert! I got a chocolate covered strawberry and chocolate covered raspberries which were SOO good! 
We all hung out, ate our treats, and chit chatted. Emily and Drew are moving next week so it was a bittersweet night; excited for Drew's 32nd Birthday but sad that they're leaving soon!


I'm so grateful to have such good friends live so close to me! It was nice to have so many friends in Rexburg and I'm so grateful so many of them now live in Salt Lake City & Provo! 



No comments:

Post a Comment