Monday, June 27, 2016

MOTORCYCLE RIDE UP THE CANYON

Yesterday, Jeremy and I went on a Sunday morning motorcycle ride up Emigration canyon. It was such a nice little ride, and that canyon is so pretty and reminds me of riding around the Sierra Nevadas.



I love motorcycle rides and it's so fun to be able to ride with Jeremy. He's a little dreamboat when he's on his motorcycle! Well, he's always a little dreamboat... but especially when he's on his motorcycle. :)

It's funny because even though Jeremy is such a cautious and safe driver, I always feel on guard when I'm on a motorcycle. Jeremy and I always make sure to wear protective clothing. (He has the real deal protective motorcycle suit, but I always try to wear boots, jeans, and a jacket.) So here we are, this overly cautious couple riding around the canyon, and then we pass couples riding in tanktops and no helmets. I can't imagine feeling safe on a motorcycle dressed like that. To each their own though I guess! 



I really loved this ride. This summer is already off to such an amazing start!

No comments:

Post a Comment