Tuesday, June 27, 2017

WEEKEND TRIP TO JEREMY'S HOMETOWN

If you didn't already know, Jeremy is from the teeny tiny town of Nephi. I just looked up the population and it's 5,389. I tease him a lot for being from Nephi but it has it's cute little quirks if small towns are your thing. They're not my thing at all, and I can't imagine growing up in a middle of nowhere desert town, but to each their own! 


Everytime we go to Nephi, we never go to any of their restaurants, but we finally did! We went to a little Mexican restaurant on the main road and got enchiladas, beans, and rice.

This trip was fun because everytime we drive to Nephi we always pass The Red Barn in Santaquin and I always want to stop but it's closed on Sundays and that's usually when we're passing by it. This time though, we drove back on Saturday so we actually were able to stop!



It's just exactly what you think a cute little off the freeway tourist stop would be. Chocolate covered nuts and fruits in cellophane bags, caramel apples, fruit pies, handmade jams and honey, and yummy handmade ice cream cones! If you're driving on the 15 in Utah, I suggest stopping to stretch your legs and get an ice cream cone at The Red Barn.

This photo seems like the epitome of Jeremy + I. Him always working and tinkering with his car, and me doing anything but. He had to change his oil so I sat next to him on a camping chair and painted my nails light pink. He asked "Do you want to learn how to do this?" and I just said "no thankyou." and kept on acting like the 14 year old diva that I am. ;)


One day I'll learn how to change my oil but 24 isn't the year to do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment