Thursday, July 6, 2017

FOURTH OF JULY 2017!

You guys, I LOVE the 4th of July! It's always been one of my favorite holidays ever since I was little. I love the parades, the red white and blue attire, the bbqs, the patriotism, communities coming together, the glitter parade floats, but especially the fireworks!

Oh how I love firework shows. 



This year we went to the North Salt Lake firework show the night before the 4th! That's one reason I really love that firework show; they always have it the night before so we essentially get two nights of the 4th of July celebrations! They had a ton of food trucks on the street and everything would have been so tempting if I wasn't so full!



On the actual 4th we woke up early to go to the Murray parade! We did that last year and it was really fun so we went back again this year. It's a cute parade and the best part is it's only an hour long! That's just my kind of parade: short and sweet. 

We had a bbq at home which was the yummiest! Mama made a lot of food and Forrest grilled ribs and chicken + veggie kabobs on the grill which were so good! We had Megan and Jordan (Jeremy's sister and brother-in-law) over for dinner also which was really fun!

After some rounds of Mario Kart, we went to the Sugarhouse Fireworks and this year they had carnival rides set up! Forrest + I went on a really fun spinning one which was so much fun! 




We ended the night with some little fireworks at home only to have the neighborhood crazy lady come outside to yell "No fireworks!". She really is so crazy, you guys. She once got mad at Jeremy and I for parking on the street in front of her house because it was "her spot". News flash, lady, nobody owns any spot on a public street. 



I'm now super excited for Pioneer Day so we can have another firework show! We always go to the one at Liberty Park so come be friends if you live in SLC! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment