Friday, September 1, 2017

PIT STOP IN BEND, OREGON.

On our drive through Oregon, we took a little pit stop in Bend, Oregon to check out a coffee shop. Bend was such a cute city, and this coffee shop was the perfect little stop on our roadtrip! We got to stretch our legs, see part of the town, and enjoy one of the best mochas I've ever had! Oh my gosh, it was so good! And it was iced on a hot sunny day and that was so refreshing and just what I needed.



I don't know the next time I'll be back in Bend, but I can't wait to go back to Spoken Moto to get another iced mocha in the cutest little glass! It was such a cute coffee shop! If you're ever just passing through Bend and you have some free time, take a break, have a seat on the cute green couch, and enjoy a yummy mocha. 

It was just an all around peaceful, sunny, cool coffee shop/motorcycle shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment