Sunday, September 8, 2019

OH, HELLO AGAIN

Guess who totally forgot she had a blog? This girl! 
I mean, it's 2019, nobody really reads blogs anymore anyway, but I really enjoyed documenting life through here.  


Birthday week is upon us! I'll be 27 this Thursday and that's so crazy to me! No matter how much I don't want to, I just keep getting older and I really don't know how time is flying by so fast! Didn't I just turn 26 like 3 months ago? Wasn't I just 22 last year?

This year I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday because I'm truly still an 8 year old at heart. An 8 year old with a credit card! :)
I'm excited! I love Disneyland and although I was just there in the Spring, I'm excited to go back! It will already be decorated for Halloween and I've never been there while it's decorated for a holiday so I'm excited for that! 



So here's to my last few days being 26! It was a really good year and I'm extremely grateful for it and the adventures I had! 
Here's to making 27 even better than all the others combined! 

No comments:

Post a Comment