Friday, July 14, 2017

ZUMBA. ZUMBA. ZUMBA.

I went to a Zumba class for the first time last night with Mama and I learned two things:

1. Zumba is actually a lot better of a work out than I thought it was going to be! You're just constantly moving and following along with the instructor for an hour, and boy oh boy was I sweaty at the end!

2. I have no rhythm whatsoever! The whole time I felt like I was constantly two steps behind all the other ladies. In my defense, it seemed like a lot of those ladies were regulars because they already knew the choreography almost simultaneously as the instructor was doing it. I think even if I knew all the moves, I would still be so behind though! I just might not have that intuitive dancing bug in my soul.

It was really fun though! The ladies were all so in it, and danced the whole time, and it was a fun atmosphere. I think we'll have to go again next Thursday evening! 

Perhaps I'll get better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment