Thursday, July 13, 2017

LET'S BE REAL FOR A SEC.

I got kind of chubby. 
I mean, this isn't really news to anyone. It all started right around my first year living in Rexburg. I blame it on moving away from home for the first time with a mix of an amazing cook of a boyfriend at the time who made me dinner every single day. Super delicious, but not so healthy food every single night. Who wouldn't get chubby?!

Anyway, I finally decided I want to get back into shape and to look how I did when I was 18, 19, 20. I was skinny and super in shape from swimming and I just miss those days!

I found a cool Sport Rec Center up by the U that has an indoor and outdoor pool! (Along with a full gym, workout classes, and an ice skating rink!) So last Thursday I bought myself a month membership to try it out and I've been just about every night since! It feels so good to start swimming again!


Without meaning to, I always end up there about 8:00pm to swim for an hour and just in the week I've been I'm starting to see the same regulars every night which is fun. There's a group of 3 older Russian women there every night to swim and then end the night in the sauna, and I just admire their friendship from across the pool and locker room.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds by my 25th birthday. If you're a health nutritionist look away because I already know that's an unhealthy weight loss goal for that time frame but that's what I'm shooting for!

Fun Fact: When I first met Jeremy, I lost 7 pounds in two weeks. My boss teased me that it was Puppy Love because I was never hungry and never felt like eating. I was just too happy to eat, I suppose. Crazy right? haha

For being chubbier, I still fit into my Junior year of highschool swimsuit!
So this is my goal! 
  • 15 pounds weightloss by September 12th.
  • Swimming or some form of good exercise everyday after work.  
  • Eating healthier everyday. 
  • Become more aware of those little sneaky calories.
    (I'm looking at you chai's and mochas!)
Starting Weight: 146
Current Weight: 139
Goal Weight:     125

Wish me luck! Losing weight is rough mcguff.

No comments:

Post a Comment