Tuesday, July 18, 2017

IMPULSIVE LITTLE HEART OF MINE.

I have this little problem where I want to do too many things, be too many things (occupation wise), live too many different places, and have too many grand ideas.

Lately here are a few. As you can tell, my heart has no idea what it wants.

  • Move to New York City for a couple of years and make just enough money where I can afford rent, live comfortably, but still give myself enough free time to experience all the fun touristy things.
  • Buy a home/apartment/condo in Los Angeles. Recently I've been looking at houses everyday online in LA and get my heart too excited for something that realistically is at least a year or two away.
  • Live in Hawaii for a year. I just really love the idea of living in Hawaii. I don't know if living there will take away some of the magic of the island but I don't think it will. I know there's a big difference between being on vacation somewhere vs actually living there, but I think it would still feel carefree and fun living and working there too.
  • Take a short term job on the set of a TV Series in Iowa that I got offered. A couple weeks ago I met some people on the set of a movie being filmed here in SLC. One of them offered me a 60 day set job starting in August. The only problem is it's in Des Moines, Iowa and I don't know where the heck I would live for just two months. It would be some really good money though so I'm very tempted!
  • Buy a house in Salt Lake City to fix up and rent out. Houses here are so cheap and it's fun to think I could actually afford one today if I wanted. Yay for unknowingly saving money for a down payment all this time.
  • Open a bakery. Ever since I was little, I've always loved the idea of opening my own bakery. For some reason lately I'm starting to really take notice of all the vacant buildings I could see my bakery moving in to. It's just fun to think about when I pass by cute abandoned shops.
Despite all my different ideas lately, I actually am very happy with my life right now. I really enjoy my job. I'm able to live in the fun part of Salt Lake City. I love how cute Salt Lake City is. I'm saving a lot of money. I really love all my friends here. And I just really love how easygoing and carefree my life is right now.

Life is happy. But it's always fun to daydream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment