Wednesday, July 12, 2017

DATE NIGHT TO SPIDER-MAN! SWIMMING. TARGET SHENANIGANS.

This past weekend was FUN! 
Friday night I went swimming at the Sport Center up by the U by myself and it was so lovely! I swam 26 laps in 40 minutes which made me feel so good! 36 laps is a mile so I did about 2/3rds of a mile! I haven't been swimming in a long time so I'm still working up to how I used to be. I used to be able to just swim and swim but I just haven't kept up on it recently. I'm excited I'm starting again though! Here's to a healthier Olivia! :)

I went out to lunch Saturday with Mama and Forrest to Chunga's and got the most delicious pineapple drink with my carne asada burrito plate. That drink was yummy! Pineapple drinks always seem so refreshing on a hot summer day. 



Saturday evening we all went to see the new Spider-Man! I always really have enjoyed the different Spider-Man movies and I liked this one as well! Spider-Man always just seems the lightest feeling story out of all the superhero movies. We went to the 7:30pm showing which was nice and full which I love for a movie like that!




Sunday morning Jeremy and I went to The Park Cafe for a cute Sunday morning breakfast! We sat out on the patio which is only really nice this time of year! They have that area open in the winter with heat lamps on and it's freezing! But it was really nice this time, and it was fun to look out at Liberty Park across the street and watch all the joggers/rollerbladers/bikers go by. 

Then we went to Bath & Body Works because I ran out of some of my favorite perfume. And the best thing happened! It was on sale for 75% off so naturally I bought way too many!  When they're $3 a bottle, you naturally just have to buy a bunch. Right?



We went to Target not really for anything in particular, sometimes I just like to go "see what they have". We look at the same sections every time. I look in the dollar section for new birthday cards & note cards while Jeremy bugs me that I'm taking too long. We look at all the new stuff in the home decor section. Lately we've been looking in the patio section for backyard things. And 88% of the time I stop to see what new silly leggings I can get from the little girls section. The XL in Girls fits me and they're so much cheaper than women's leggings and way cuter! So far I have the pink donuts one, blue and yellow banana ones, and sherbert ice cream looking ones! I will proudly match all the 8 years old around. :)


I call this: "The coolest kid in the candy store."
Not really. I just made him stop and positioned him in the middle of the aisle for a photo and he naturally put on his sunglasses. Don't worry, we're not the terrible people who wear sunglasses indoors haha.


Blue Copper is our favorite coffee shop in SLC so we tend to end up there a lot. We go to a lot of others but at the end of the day, I think we just both really love the vibe in Blue Copper the best. For the summer they have the best Vanilla Bean Lemonade and it's sooo good!




No comments:

Post a Comment