Thursday, July 27, 2017

THE PRETTIEST DRIVE THROUGH BIG COTTONWOOD CANYON

The other day, Mama, Jeremy and I took a little scenic drive through Big Cottonwood Canyon. I always thought I didn't like Big Cottonwood as much as Little Cottonwood but something about our recent drive really changed my mind. 

We stopped by Silver Lake which I had never gone to before. It was overcast, just the right amount of chill in the air, cloudy, and so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for better weather to experience a place for the first time. It really was perfect!


We walked along the path out to the water, took some photos, watched the fisherman, and admired the pretty scenery. I really want to take a little picnic out there the next time I go and eat by the water.




We then continued on to Park City through Guardsman Pass which was another first for me! I've never driven to Park City that way, but now that's the only way I want to go! It definitely adds some time to the trip, but it's well deserved time added. It's just so fun to get to drive through Big Cottonwood and have all that scenery along the drive.



Every Sunday from 10:00am-5:00pm is the Park City Farmer's Market on Main Street so we walked around and looked at all the booths. I really love Farmer's Markets. I kind of always have ever since I was little and would go to all the craft shows and farmer's markets with my mama and her soap + candle business.



We had dinner at Blue Iguana, looked in the shops, and walked along the streets in the drizzling rain. We also shared a yummy pecan caramel apple from the chocolate shop which was the perfect little treat! No matter how much food I eat for dinner, there's always room for a caramel apple. :)


It was a perfect day, and now I just want to spend every evening in Big Cottonwood Canyon! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment