Wednesday, July 19, 2017

MOVIE TUESDAY: THE HOUSE

Last night we watched The House! It was really silly, but also really funny! I giggled a lot and my mom even laughed a lot, so it's even mom approved! Well, I mean it's normal, cute, open-minded mom approved. But don't take your uptight Mormon mom to it, she won't like it. haha.


While we were waiting for the movie to start I was thinking about how much Jeremy and I probably spend on our weekly movie habit and thought it must be a lot. Granted we don't go every single week (almost though), but if we went say 50 weeks out of the year that would only be $250 a year. That really isn't that bad honestly! I feel like I've blew $250 in way worse ways. 

I will gladly forever spend $5 a week to carry on the funnest Tuesday tradition, and to be able to see movies in the theater. :) 
 
It's just so much more fun to see all the movies in the theater! Plus I'm slowly adding to my crazy movie ticket stub collection that I will probably never do anything with. I have saved every single movie ticket stub since I was a freshman or sophomore in highschool. One day I'll finally bring them all together and do some type of project with them. Until then, they will continue to sit in a variety of little treasure boxes in Utah and California.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment