Monday, October 2, 2017

WE FINALLY WENT TO FRIGHTMARES!

You guys, it's October!! 
I LOVE October. I love Halloween. I love everything that October brings! Scary movies, candy, haunted houses, crisp autumn air, pumpkins, corn mazes, pumpkin patches, apple cider, sweater weather, caramel apples, & Frightmares at Lagoon!


Last night we went to Lagoon for Frightmares and it was so much fun! Lagoon is already super fun but it's SO much cuter with all the Halloween decorations everywhere and employees in costumes walking around! 
They have a lot of Halloween shows and haunted houses set up throughout the park which all seem fun! The lines were super long for all the haunted houses so we didn't go through any this time, but the nice thing is all those long lines made all the lines for the rides super short!  



They seriously had Halloween decorations everywhere! I kept being amazed by how many decorations there were throughout the park. There are pumpkins, spiderwebs, little wooden crosses, and gravestones everywhere you look! It's all so fun and cute! We didn't realize Pioneer Village closed an hour before the rest of the park so we didn't get a chance to walk through there but I'm really excited to do that next weekend!



They also had a lot of cute little photo areas throughout the park like these cutey skeletons! They had a funny electric chair one that you could sit in for a photo near Cannibal, and a vertical standing wooden coffin you could get inside of. I just love how much effort they put into transforming the park into Halloween! When it gets closer to Halloween, I want to go dressed up in costume for funsies! Maybe I'll wear my Jack Sparrow costume or my skeleton one! 

  
Going to Frightmares was seriously the perfect way to start October! It made me so excited for this month and I can't wait to do all the fall things! We were such giddy little kids last night and it was just so much fun!


Oh I just can't wait to go back again this weekend! I asked Jeremy if we can go back every weekend until Halloween and he happily agreed! I can't wait to go back and go to a couple of the haunted houses too! 

Oh, how I love you October. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment