Tuesday, October 17, 2017

CONFESSIONAL TUESDAY.

1. I've never really tried shrimp. Forrest has tried to get me to try it so many times, but I just can't make myself. I'm sure it's delicious like you all tell me, but it's just completely psychological for me. I get too grossed out by it, plus it's a texture thing.

2. I'm getting more fearful the older I get. Is this happening to anyone else? I used to never be scared of dying, but the older I get, the more of a fear it becomes. I guess it's because I actually understand the magnitude and permanence of it that I didn't when I was little. I like my life too much to just be cool with it being over one day. I'm also a lot more frightened of roller coasters now than I was even just a few years ago.

3. I think I lived a previous life in the 1860s. I have a lot of false memories of the gold rush era in the Sierra Nevadas that feel so close to my heart. They're warm, fond, happy ideas in my head and I've had them ever since I was little. 
(Okay, I don't really think I was reincarnated, but if one day I found out I actually was, it wouldn't completely shock me.) I just have such warm feelings about memories that aren't real and never happened to me. Does anyone have a logical explanation for this?

4. I've been so tempted to quit my job lately and just work on my Etsy shop full time. It's so hard to make that first move and jump all in though. I'll float around this whole working two full-time jobs thing for a bit until I know for sure my sales are here to stay.

5. I will never understand women who say "I'm not a feminist". 
Unless, you really are incredibly old fashion and love the idea of women back in the good ol' days who didn't have any rights, I promise you, you are a feminist! You just don't truly understand what the word feminist really means.

6. I'm super scared of snakes and I would totally be okay if all of them died. 
We don't really need them anyway, let those little mice run free I say!

7. Anytime I'm super sad, I restart the seasons of The Office. Jeremy and I are purposely saving it until January when I'm sad from the: sudden lack of holidays high, early dark days, and cold cold snow outside haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment