Tuesday, October 3, 2017

ST GEORGE + TUACAHN!

This past weekend, Jeremy's family was nice enough to invite me along to their girls trip to St. George! 

We watched Mamma Mia at the Tuacahn outdoor theatre which was such a cool amphitheater! It was pushed right against the red rock, and when the lights would dim between the scenes you could see all the stars. The musical itself was good too! I'm glad I got to experience it, but I don't think it's one I would watch again. Not like Chicago or Sweeney Todd, I could watch those over and over again! haha


(I guess I wasn't really in a photo mood because I only took this one photo of the theater to send to Jeremy.)

It was sooo warm in St George! It just felt like I stepped back into summer again for a couple of days. It was like 85-90 during the day and 70ish at night. It was so nice! If you enjoy theatre and are ever in the St George area, treat yourself to a little show by the red rocks! Currently they're also performing Shrek and Newsies, and then at the end of October they have a little Halloween dance thing which looks fun!

Thank you Fosters for letting me tag along with your family! It was fun. :)


Tuacahn Theatre:  www.tuacahn.org

No comments:

Post a Comment