Monday, October 9, 2017

OCTOBER WEEKEND!

This weekend felt like such a perfect little Autumn weekend!


Saturday morning we went to The Park Cafe. It's always so yummy and we love that place! After breakfast, we were walking back to our car and we saw a yard sale sign that read "Hipster Yard Sale" which we thought was really silly. So of course we detoured our walk to pass by, and I was sooo disappointed. Hipster yard sale actually just meant a totally average, mediocre yard sale. I think I was expecting some cooler stuff but it literally was just a normal yard sale haha. We should have known. 


We also went to pick out a few mini pumpkins for an upcoming photoshoot I'm doing for my Etsy shop! I love fall shoots so much! Now if I could just find time to do all the photoshoots I have planned out in my mind!



We actually tried to go to Lagoon Saturday night for date night, but it was a nightmare! I realized we haven't really been on a Saturday before and I couldn't believe just how packed it was! The lines for even the dumbest rides were crazy long so ultimately we just walked around in Pioneer Village, went through a haunted house, did the bumper cars, and decided to just go home and come back on our usual day: Sunday. 


It was seriously night and day from Saturday crowds to Sunday crowds. Nobody goes on Sundays and that's exactly why Jeremy and I LOVE going on Sundays! I'm telling you, not going to church anymore really frees up a whole new day of the weekend! It's a beautiful thing. haha


I just have been reeaally loving Lagoon lately! It's so Halloweeney and it makes me feel like a little kid which is seriously needed after all the time I've been spending working lately. It's so fun to just go act like a little kid with Jeremy for a few hours. 

We sat in the front of the train ride which was fun to watch the little conductor kid who clearly looked like he was very new to the job. I made Jeremy ride the pirate ship with me twice because I forgot just how fun the pirate ship is! We finally went on Terroride since it's been updated which was really fun! It's actually pretty spooky now with all the changes they've made! The line is just always so long for it but yesterday it wasn't as long so we decided to just wait in line for once. It was worth it!



 Oh October, I love you. Please stay for three more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment