Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I HIT 400 SALES!

You guys! I hit 400 SALES yesterday in my shop and that seems like a good reason to celebrate! I started my Etsy shop in the spring of 2015 but I haven't been working super hard on it the whole time. I've put it in vacation mode (where no one can see your listings or place orders) more times than I should have but each time I did, it was definitely needed for my own personal mental health. 


I remember last Labor Day weekend (2016) I had 95 orders, so it's fun to really watch it grow just in this last year! I took two long breaks earlier this year which I'm curious how many orders I would be up to if I didn't take a few months off. But that time off was super needed so I can't look back now.

It's back up and running, and seriously in full swing! I just love watching it grow and reach new crowds. I've sent skirts to Canada, the UK, Hong Kong, Norway, and each time a new country pops up I do a little happy dance.

Here are some new colors I've recently added to the shop for fall!



Yay for 400 sales! Now my goal is to at least double that by next October! I got this! :)

Etsy shop:  www.etsy.com/shop/ConfettiHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment