Sunday, March 26, 2017

THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW: THE BEST SUNDAY SHOW!

Lately, I've been hearing a lot of my friends talk about how much they love the tv show The Great British Baking Show so I told Jeremy we needed to watch it. We started from the beginning on Netflix a few days ago and we LOVE it too! 

I woke up from a nap this afternoon and told Jeremy all I wanted to do was cuddle on the couch and watch The Great British Baking Show, so that's what we're currently doing. He's also editing photos and I'm about to put my laptop away so I can sew skirts but this is just exactly how I want to spend my Sunday afternoon.

Let me just say, this show is the PERFECT Sunday show to watch. It's so calming, peaceful, fun, informative, and just a happy show to watch. And the music is so happy and cheery! The two judges on the show are the sweetest, cutest judges and I think Mary Berry is just the cutest lady! 

Also, they get to bake in the happiest setting! It's just a huge outdoor tent in the middle of the greenest lawn in the UK. It's constantly raining in the background while they bake, and it just looks like the most pleasant place to bake pastries and cakes. 

Long story short: We love The Great British Baking Show! It might be our new obsession for the next couple weeks and I'm totally okay with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment