Thursday, March 30, 2017

A YEAR OF DATING AND STILL STRANGERS

The other night, Jeremy and I were filling out passenger information on the computer for plane tickets. Well, he was filling it out, I was sewing next to him, when suddenly he got to the information for me and stopped at my middle name section box and asked

"Can you spell it for me?" 
I got very suspicious and said "just try" but he sat there longer avoiding typing at all. Then I asked
"You don't remember my middle name do you?" 

We've had this conversation a few months ago when I realized he didn't know my middle name at all so I was surprised he still hadn't programed it into his memory after that conversation. 


He admitted he didn't know it, and I being a little brat just made him keep guessing. After guessing a couple wrong names he asked for the first letter and when I told him "N" he immediately guessed it correctly, but geez louise! A year of dating and this kid still had no idea what my middle name was.

Then it was just full blown quiz time after that! I made him fill out the rest without any help from me only to tell him he needed to correct my middle name from "Nicole" to Nicolle. (My dad threw an extra "L" in there which I'm grateful he did; it makes a typical name a little more unique.) 

I also had to make Jeremy correct my birthday to September 12th. He put the 18th haha. And I had to help him with the year. He started at 1989 and then just kept working his way more recent. I know I have a lot of white hair but not an '89 amount. ;)


Oh goodness, I can tell you everything about that kid but he can't remember the same dumb little things about me. I teased him a lot for it, but I feel totally justified in doing so! Who the heck can't remember a birthday or middle name for the person you love?!

Bless his little heart. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment