Thursday, March 23, 2017

SNOWBOARDING IN PARK CITY FOR THE FIRST TIME!

On Sunday, I went snowboarding for the first time in Park City with Jeremy!


It was the most gorgeous day! It was sunny and 55 degrees all day. We did one run in all our snow clothes and quickly learned it was way too warm for the layers we were wearing. We went back to the car and took off everything we didn't need, and before we knew it, we just had snow pants and t-shirts left on!

Snowboarding in just a t-shirt is my new favorite thing. It's very freeing.


I'm slowly but surely getting better at snowboarding with each try. I'm still super slow, and I'm seriously on the same level as the cutest little 4 year olds you'll ever see, but I'm totally okay with that!

With enough tries, I'll eventually not be intimidated by getting off the ski lift, or try scarier things than just snowplowing my way down a hill. Until then, I'll just keep getting passed up by 8 year olds. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment