Friday, March 24, 2017

IS IT VAIN TO LOVE A VIDEO OF YOURSELF?



For our anniversary, Jeremy made me the sweetest little video of different clips of me that he slyly filmed in San Francisco. It is the cutest little video with one of my favorite songs. (If you haven't watched Beasts of the Southern Wild yet, do yourself a favor and go watch it! The movie is beautiful, and the soundtrack is incredible!)

It's strange how much I love this video! It makes me feel really vain for loving it so much, but it just reminds me of two things.

1. How much I love traveling. It just brings such a joy into my life. 
2. How happy Jeremy makes me. He captures such happy little moments and I love that so much!

So, as vain as it may be, here is the video for you all to watch also. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment