Tuesday, March 28, 2017

FINDING CUTE NEW SPOTS IN SLC

Tulie Bakery opened a second location in Salt Lake City so on Saturday Jeremy & I went!
It's near 15th and 15th and we both really loved it inside and out! It's a cute bakery and has the most delicious looking pastries and baked goods. They have a mini cheesecake with fresh raspberries on top that I wanted but didn't really feel like forking out $5 for it. Jeremy got a flat white and I got a mocha and both were pretty good. Not as good as Blue Copper's mocha, but still tasty.


The outside of the shop has a planter that wraps around the entrance with the prettiest pink tulips! Inside, they have lovely white marble tables and the cutest little white marble bar window seat with fresh cut tulips in a vase as you can see below. Just the feel of the whole bakery is almost exactly what I would do if I ever opened my bakery. Maybe just more light though, they only have the street facing window which is nice in the front of the shop but no natural light makes it to the back. They could definitely use some skylights in there.


After Tulie, we went to the State Capitol building to finally, and I mean finally, see the pink blossoms on the trees! I've lived about 5 blocks from the Capitol for the past 2 1/2 years and it took me all this time to make it over in time to see the blossoms. I don't know how long the pink blossoms actually stay, but it just always feels like the tiniest window of time. By the time I remember and try to make it over, they have all changed.



I somehow seem to miss it every single Spring! We made it though, and I'm so happy we did! They were beautiful!


Overall, it was a lovely rainy pink spring day! I could definitely get used to a few more of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment