Friday, March 31, 2017

HAPPY LITTLE THINGS

1. It's Friday! I love Fridays so much! (As I'm sure everyone does.)

2. My mama is here for the weekend! She flew in yesterday for conference weekend and I'm so happy she's here. I think it's raining most of this weekend so we'll have to find fun indoor things to do around the city. 

3. I got to visit with Andres this week! He came to town for his Spring Break and we followed our tradition of getting Kneaders. I swear I only eat Kneaders when I'm with him even though I love that place which makes it even that much more special! It was raining all day when we hung out so we both ordered soup in bread bowls only to have the girl tell us they were out of bread bowls. Um, what? You're a bakery, girl, just make more. We were obviously just being divas haha. 


3. One of the things I got Jeremy for his birthday is the cutest little happiness journal. You write one happy thing that happened during the day every day, and it's a 3 year journal so you get to look back at your happy thing from the previous year(s) which I LOVE! I love the idea of looking for the happy in each day, but I especially love the idea of reading what your happy thing was exactly a year ago on that day. Here's what the journals look like:

(Photo from Papyrus Website)


They are so cute and little, and we just keep them on my nightstand so we can write in them together before bed everyday. I got them from Papyrus in City Creek but I bet you could find them at any bookstore. :)

4. It's overcast and drizzling today which I love! I feel like everyone at work is so much more laid back on rainy days and I like seeing that carefree silly side of everyone! 



5. I sold 11 skirts so far since Monday and that's exciting! Skirt sales have definitely been growing exponentially over the past few months and it's fun to see my little business grow before my eyes. I'm sure a big fan of being a small business owner. And an even bigger fan of working from my couch in front of continuous episodes of The Great British Baking Show! :)

 6. Jeremy turned 23 on Wednesday! I like to tease him for being a baby but I'm really only a year and half older than him which isn't anything. It's just fun to tease. We went to R&R BBQ for his birthday dinner, got Ruby Snap cookies for dessert, and watched a movie! I told him the next day that I wanted it to still be his birthday because I liked celebrating him and having a day just about him. 


It's just a happy little week this week and I'm grateful for that! I hope you all have a happy week too. :)


Link to my Confetti Heart shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ConfettiHeart
Link to the "Happiness Is" book: www.papyrusonline.com/happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment