Thursday, May 31, 2018

THINGS I LOVE LATELY.

A little list of things I love lately! Because sometimes you just have to be grateful for all the little things. 

THINGS I LOVE:

1. This lovely little drink I've been making myself everyday! It's such a refreshing summer drink and it makes me so happy! Plus, I put it in my Rain Forest Cafe glass I got from my last trip to Las Vegas and that is a cute little reminder of my fun trip there in April! The drink is so simple. You just mix a can of Dole Pineapple juice and a can of Fresca. Add some crushed ice and a straw and you have a little piece of delicious Summer happiness!


2. Oprah's Super Soul Conversations! Her podcast is so uplifting and inspiring and helps me feel a little bit more lifted when I listen to it. 

3. Taking time for a little something small I enjoy. Lately, it's been sitting on the porch swing. Everyday when I get home from work, I put my things inside, change into some comfy clothes, and sit out on the porch swing to unwind. Sometimes it's just for 5 minutes and sometimes I'm out there an hour. I realized it's something I personally need to get back in tune with myself, and I've been loving that!

4. All the flowers in bloom everywhere! They're all so pretty and brighten my day. I love all the different blooms in everyone's yards when I go on my walks. I especially love stopping to smell the yellow roses and the yellow/orange ice cream mix rose bushes. Ooh so yummy!
 

4.The OC! Yes, that OC. The silly TV show from the early 2000s that we all secretly loved! I'm re-watching the seasons right now, currently on season 4, and it still holds up, you guys! It's just such a silly, entertaining show and makes me feel like I'm my 15 year old self again! Oh the drama!

5. All the little mid-day thunderstorms we've been getting these past few weeks! I love a good thunderstorm! I love just going out on the porch and watching the lightning light up the sky and the rain run down the street. I love the rain! Especially those quick little storms that show up out of nowhere with such force!



LINKS:
Oprah's SuperSoul Conversations:  www.supersoul.tv
Cookies from:  www.thirstdrinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment