Tuesday, May 29, 2018

HOME.

As much as I love traveling and being out and about, there's nothing like being home. I love home! It has all my favorite things, and it's such a comforting, safe place. Lately I've been adding more plants to my indoor plant collection, and all the ferns and moss really brighten my day!


There's something fun about coming home to your house after a trip because you get to experience your house how guests experience it. It's fun to walk into the space with fresh eyes, and see all those things again that make you happy. I love seeing all my plants all over the house, and my two fish, Kristofferson + Mordecai, swimming about their tank!


I'm so grateful for my home, and for Salt Lake City being my home for the past (almost) 4 years. Thanks for keeping me safe, and happy, and feeling ...well, at home.


*Plants from the beautiful Cactus & Tropicals!
www.cactusandtropicals.com

And Paradise Palm:
www.paradisepalm.com
Bonus, you can save 20% on your purchase at Paradise Palm if you mention "crazyplants"!

No comments:

Post a Comment