Thursday, August 31, 2017

OUR FIRST TIME TO THE TRACY AVIARY!

I finally went to the Tracy Aviary yesterday after work and it honestly was so much cooler than I thought it would be! It was also a lot bigger than I thought it would be! I've walked around it so much, but on the outside, I didn't realize just how much of the southwest corner of Liberty Park the Aviary took up. 




My favorite thing in the Aviary was the flamingos! I just really love flamingos and I think they are so lovely to watch. If I had to be a bird, I would definitely choose to be a flamingo! They get to live in the most beautiful tropical areas, they spend their days playing in water, and they get to look so glamorous doing it!  


I also really loved the Rain Forest exhibit! It was so lusciously green, and gorgeous! The birds in that exhibit are free to fly around inside so that was fun to have them fly overhead and around us.





Outside the Aviary, there are fun little carnival type rides for kids and that's where the fun Ride/Camp sign is. It was such a nice day. I love getting to explore new places in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment