Tuesday, September 12, 2017

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today I am 25 years old. Twenty five. A quarter of a century. So crazy!


This past Saturday night I had a birthday party with some of my favorite people! It was so nice and I'm happy I got to visit with my family and friends and catch up with everyone. I love birthdays so much. Regardless of how I felt leading up to turning 25, I'm super happy today and I'm grateful for this 25th year! 



I'm pretty sure I've gotten this chocolate cake for my past 3 or 4 birthdays. I'm sure I'll switch it up eventually but it's just so dang good! You just can't really beat chocolate cakes.


My mama actually surprised me this weekend and flew out here Friday night and flew back last night. It was so nice to have her in town for the weekend but especially for my birthday celebrations! She got to come to my party and had fun with me this weekend. So, thank you for coming Mama. I appreciate it more than you know. :)


Here's to 25 being my best year yet! 
Here's to living more adventurously in 25. Loving more in 25. Celebrating life more. Taking more chances. Appreciating the little things more. Going on more walks at sunset. Calling friends more. Laughing more. Slowing down and reminding myself to enjoy life more. And to just being happier in 25. I love you already, 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment