Thursday, September 14, 2017

MY BIRTHDAY!

My first day being 25 was so great! 


Jeremy brought me the funnest balloons to my office (don't worry, I only worked a half day) and a little birthday pin to wear around all day which was so nice! Everyone is especially nice to you if you're wearing a birthday pin! Even strangers wished me a happy birthday all day and it was just so fun!



I treated myself to an hour long massage, Jeremy and I went to get pedicures together, Forrest treated me to lunch at the Porcupine, and Jeremy and I went out to dinner. We had plans to go to the Utah State Fair in the evening but everything else from the day felt like enough fun so we went home and cuddled and watched the finale of Bachelor in Paradise! haha. It was the perfect way to end the day.

I've been wanting to get a pedicure for a while now and always mentioned to Jeremy that he should come with me because he would enjoy it. I think he did! Although I feel like men get a little ripped off at nail salons. His pedicure cost the same as mine even though they didn't paint his nails... that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since that's a big component of it. Oh well. It was fun, and I'm a real big fan of those massage chairs! 


My yummy lemon cake from Tulie that I've been eyeing for the past few months. Jeremy surprised me with it and woke me up from my little birthday nap by asking me to put my hands out and he put the cake box in my hands! 

Overall, it was just such a nice birthday! I think everyone should treat themselves a little more on their birthdays! Follow my lead and schedule yourself a massage on your birthday every year, I promise you it's the best gift to yourself!  :)

Yay for 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment