Tuesday, August 1, 2017

THIS PAST WEEKEND

This past weekend was one of those that I felt like I did a lot of fun things, but when people ask "How was your weekend?" I can't think of anything to tell them. That used to happen a lot in school too. On Mondays, everyone would ask how my weekend was and I could never remember any fun things I did; I blame it on my bad memory. Like even if I did a really cool thing, I would never remember it until they already walked away and I thought "Why didn't I tell them about the cool concert in San Francisco?!" Etc.

I also don't have any photos from this whole weekend because I kind of unknowingly boycotted my phone this weekend which was actually really nice! I constantly just kept leaving it in another room while I was home, or in my purse while I was out. It's kind of nice to just forget about phones for a bit. We're all way too dependent on them.

Sunday morning Jeremy and I went to Lagoon to ride a few rides! It had been a while since we went last, so I just was in the mood to go to Lagoon again. We are practically an 80 year old couple because one of our favorite rides is the train ride. We rode that twice actually!

Saturday, Jeremy and I met a friend at Tulie to visit. After coffee, we went to lunch at R&R BBQ with Forrest and my mama which is always such a yummy place! The pulled pork sandwich and mac and cheese are so good, you guys! 

We also watched a lot of Seinfeld this weekend which I LOVED! I really love Seinfeld and Jeremy is just barely getting into it for the first time so it's fun to have 9 seasons of shows to watch all over again with him! Seinfeld is seriously so good, and crazy just how relevant it still feels today! I don't really notice the age of the show like I do other 90s shows. 

It was just an easy going weekend of Lagoon, yummy food, and Seinfeld. What more could I want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment