Wednesday, August 9, 2017

APPRECIATING THE LITTLE THINGS

Lately, I'm all about the little things. The little moments that easily get overlooked, but strung together make up an entire life. 

Jeremy and I have been watching (or re-watching for me) Seinfeld from the beginning as we eat dinner after work. It's such a small thing but I always get so excited when we make our food, or more realistically lately, go out and get our food, and come back home to watch a little Seinfeld. It's the perfect summer escapism show and it just has been making us laugh so much! So as silly as it may seem, the couch, Jeremy, and Seinfeld have become a little happy place for me these past couple weeks and I couldn't love it more!


So here's to reminding myself to stop and enjoy all the little happy moments in life even if they seem as silly as eating yummy food and watching a TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment