Monday, August 21, 2017

SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017!

Okay, today was fun! I loved the solar eclipse but I think I especially loved how it brought everyone together! Everyone at work pretty much hung out outside for an hour today and didn't work haha. 


I thought about going up to Rexburg for the Eclipse but I think the idea of all the traffic coming back deterred me. Who knows, maybe the traffic won't be bad at all but everyone kept saying it would be. We got a 91% coverage here in Salt Lake City though and that was really cool! It was such a neat experience to see the lighting shift into a weird dim light I've never experienced before and to feel the temperature in the air drop.


It was also really fun just to hang out with all my coworkers for an hour and see all the other businesses around us with their employees outside together too. 
I mean just look at all these adults who gradually turned more and more into little kids in a matter of an hour! Everyone started putting the truck tailgates down to sit on and it just started feeling more and more like a little parking lot party in the middle of a work day.
 

Really though, nobody at our dealership worked for a good hour and that just felt like fun company morale! Jeremy even walked over and hung out with us during the eclipse since all of his co-workers were being boring and working during all of it.


I really loved the eclipse and I cant wait to see all the cool videos and photos that will come from it! Now to watch the movie Sunshine tonight with Jeremy! He's never seen it and it's such a good SciFi space movie! If you haven't watched it before, that should be everyone's movie to watch tonight in celebration of the solar eclipse!


Solar Eclipse 2017, you were so good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment