Tuesday, April 4, 2017

YAY FOR SPONTANEOUS TRIPS!

Last night we spontaneously bought tickets to LA for Easter weekend! And the best part is it only cost each of us $115.50 round trip. $55.50 from Provo to LA, and $60 coming back. I'm so excited! I really can't seem to make it more than a few months without going back home but I'm totally okay with that!



Seriously you guys, Allegiant Air is my best friend airline these past few years and I just feel like I need to tell everyone about it! They have the cheapest flights and the airline itself is pretty decent for being so cheap. I've never had any issues with them. When I was living in Rexburg I would fly home from Idaho Falls to San Francisco for like $80 round trip. It baffles my mind that it can even be that cheap! 

This feels like some weird ad and I don't mean it to be. I just love flying everywhere so cheap and when I tell most people about Allegiant they have never heard of it before, so just consider this a little PSA. The more you know! (insert flying star here.) haha


I'm so excited for this little trip! I just need to get out of Utah periodically for my own personal sanity and well being, and I just love Southern Calfornia so much. I love the idea of moving there in the nearish future. Jeremy doesn't care for that idea so much, but I do! I think he would like it more once he goes a few more times. ;)
 

10 days until our trip! And 10 days until we get to fly together for the first time! We've gone on trips together before, but we've driven everywhere in the past so this will be the first time we get to fly together! 

I'll be seeing you soon, warm sunny California!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment