Tuesday, April 11, 2017

LOS ANGELES IN TWO DAYS!

We leave for Los Angeles in two days!!
Well, three days if you count today. 

Our flight leaves Friday morning and I can't wait to get away from Utah for a bit. I love Utah, I do. But it sure is nice to escape it for a little bit. Even if it's just the weekend. And best of all, my aunt (who I'm staying with) lives literally like 1.5 mile from the beach. It's a lovely thing!


I keep thinking about how badly I want to go back to Disneyland! I haven't been since I was 18 which weirdly doesn't feel that long ago but also feels like an extremely long time at the same time. I don't think this will be the weekend for it just because it's Easter weekend and I'm sure it'll be especially packed, but I do want to go soon! 6 years is way too long now that I think about it!

Work is crazy busy this week as I try to get everything done before I leave for my trip but I should be able to do everything! I just hate the idea of taking time off if I'm not completely caught up. 

Also, last night as I was busily sewing skirts and getting orders ready to ship, Jeremy decided he was going to make me dinner and made the yummiest stuffed chicken with pesto, cream cheese, and provolone cheese! It was seriously so good you guys! Like, so good. So thank you for that, bug. :)

P.S. I just bought the cutest swim bottoms from Kortni Jeane! They're the ruffle Melon ones and I'm excited to get them! I have a pair of pineapple bottoms from her line and I just LOVE them! They are so comfy and cute!

Photo from Kortni Jeane Website


Kortni Jeane bottoms:  www.kortnijeane.com/rufflebottoms

 

No comments:

Post a Comment