Friday, April 7, 2017

I GOT ACCEPTED TO THE SALT & HONEY MARKET!

HOORAY!

I have really loved going to all types of markets and craft shows in Salt Lake City but especially the Salt & Honey Market. I finally applied to have my shop included in the Spring market and guess what! I got accepted!


My booth will be there the first week of May from May 2nd-May 6th. I had to put my Etsy shop on vacation mode for a bit just so I can build up my inventory for the market and prepare my booth's set up, but the Etsy shop will be turned back on the first week of May once I'm all settled in for the market.


Orders started to pick up and I foolishly thought I could keep up with orders AND build inventory for the market but last night I came to my senses and realized I couldn't do both in time. 

So now I'll just be finishing up the last 10 orders I just got and then sewing sewing sewing for Salt & Honey!

This will be the first market I will be in with my Confetti Heart business and I'm so excited! If all goes well, I love the idea of doing these shows more regularly. I grew up going to craft shows with my mama as she sold handmade soap and candles and I think this will be a fun little nostalgia to my childhood years. Also can I just say how ahead of the trend my mama was back then making soap and candles! When I would go to those craft shows I wouldn't ever see another booth selling anything remotely similar, and now it's so trendy to make your own soap or candles! She really was ahead of that trend back then and that's pretty cool in my book. :)

 
Photos from SaltandHoneyMarket.com


Anyway, if you live in Utah and love going to cute markets, you should go check out my booth the first week of May! It will be at The Gateway in SLC. I'm 92% sure it's in the old Anthropologie building since that's where it was for the Fall show.


 Come check it out if you can!

Link to my Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ConfettiHeart
Link to Salt and Honey Market:  saltandhoneymarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment