Thursday, May 11, 2017

DREAMING OF NEW YORK CITY

Lately I've been spending an awful lot of time looking online at apartments in New York City.

I know moving there is still a ways away, but I can't help but look at all the lovely apartments and studios for rent. The apartments are still fairly expensive in comparison to other cities, but it was refreshing to realize Jeremy & I wouldn't have to dip into our savings to live there. Initially we thought even if we had to use some of our savings to live there, it would still be worth it, but once we sat down and figured out the logistics we realized we wouldn't even have to touch our savings! That sure is a happy realization. 

It's just fun to sit and daydream about living in NYC even if I'm not moving quite yet.
I have always thought it would be fun to live in New York City for a year or two, and lately, I can feel the little moving bug sneak up on me! 

Perhaps my time in Salt Lake City is coming to an end soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment