Thursday, May 18, 2017

THE LOVELIEST LITTLE MORNING

I love a good peaceful morning. Sunday morning was one of those mornings.


We went to Blue Copper as we do often, I got my mocha as I do often, and we sat outside to enjoy the overcast weather. 

We tend to sit inside at one of the tables next to the windows, but this day was different. We took our drinks outside and I wrote in my journal and sipped my mocha and enjoyed the weather.


We eavesdropped on people's conversations. I pet a woman's little black dog named Bjork. We giggled when one friend was explaining to another how to get into the password locked bathroom and everyone else sitting around chimed in to offer tips. We watched the people walk by and the cars drive by. We listened to the birds chirping, and smelled the rose scent from an oil bottle a lady dropped and broke on the concrete to the table east of us.


Jeremy also bought me these beautiful flowers. We were walking out of a store from returning an easel when Jeremy asked "Can I buy you flowers?" We were next to Trader Joe's so after I giddily said yes and we went in and picked out this beautiful bouquet!

It was Mother's Day and he said "I know you're not a mom yet, but today is women's day and I wanted to get you flowers." 

Beautiful flowers. Delicious mocha. Journal writing. A cool crisp day. It really was such a lovely morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment