Friday, February 16, 2018

MY FAVORITE MURDER!

What a funny blog title for anyone who hasn't heard of that podcast. 

Last night I went to see My Favorite Murder at Kingsbury Hall here in SLC! You guys, it was the funniest show! I've listened to this podcast for the past year or so and it's honestly the best podcast! Well, if you like true crime and comedy it is.


These women are so hilarious, and witty, and feel like my best friends when I'm on a long drive, or ignoring my co-workers at work, sewing skirts in my shop, or doing dishes at home. Their podcast seriously cracks me up, and last night I got to see them live! It was so fun, and crazy, and my cheeks hurt most of the show from laughing so much. 


 It sounds so bizarre that talking about true crime and comedy can even go together, but Georgia and Karen blend it together so effortlessly.

It was such a fun show, and I'm so excited that I get to see them again TONIGHT for the second show! I originally bought tickets for tonight (Friday), but they sold out so quick that they added a second show the day before, and then I last minute decided I wanted to go to the first night show too! Luckily I found some tickets on KSL for even cheaper than they were selling online, and we totally lucked out with the seats! We totally got Lincoln seats up on the side of the theater which was perfect! I'm so short that I hate when there's a tall person sitting in front of me so it was so nice to not have anyone blocking our view! 

We honestly couldn't have lucked out any more! Even when I saw the listing for the tickets, I called the girl like 10 minutes after she posted it and she said 4 people (including me) all called in a 2 minute span and mine was the only call she answered! It was just all meant to be! I love when things come together like that!



It was seriously such a fun show! Who knew murder/true crime/serial killers could end up bringing a whole crowd of truly lovely people together!

Yay for night 2 tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment