Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!

YOU GUYS. I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!

I couldn't be more excited about it! I got a dark grey Honda Fit and I absolutely love it! You don't realize just how outdated* your car is until you get a new one and it has a sunroof, a backup camera, a side camera that turns on when you signal to show your blindspots, doors that unlock when your key is near the car, bluetooth, and that little option that lets me make phone calls through the car speakers! (I don't know what that's called, but it's so cool!) It seriously just feels so fun! I feel like it has everything I wanted and things I didn't even know I wanted until I had them! 

*My other car really wasn't outdated. It was a 2010 and drove amazing. It honestly was so good to me! I just wanted a Fit. :)


Step 1 is complete for Operation Travel the U.S!
Best of all, the back seats lie flat so I can travel around and sleep in the back when I quit my job! 

Lately when I test drove cars, one of the first things I did was put the back seats down to see if I could fit in the back laying down. This car is so roomy and I can't wait until I can build myself a little bed in the back!

Testing out the back on my test drive.

I don't consider myself a super materialistic person, but oh man is it fun to have a new car! I get so excited now every time I need to go somewhere just because I know I get to drive it again. It may be winter, but that hasn't stopped me from opening the sunroof every time I go out! I've seriously always wanted a car with a sunroof and now that I have one, it's safe to say it's brought me every ounce of happiness I thought it would! A little sunshine on my face and wind in my hair is all I really need.



A new vlog is on it's way of the whole day! You can keep an eye out for it here:
www.youtube.com/channel/oliviaschultz

No comments:

Post a Comment