Wednesday, February 14, 2018

LITTLE LIFE UPDATES!

I haven't been the best at blogging lately and that bums me out a little. I think I've just been trying to do too many creative things at once, and by doing so, I'm doing all of them at 30%.

So here's a little life update:
1. First and foremost, I bought a new car and that's been the highlight of the past week for me!

2. I also have been struggling a little with the lack of sunshine. Seasonal Affective Disorder is real, my friends, and it's rough! On Monday, I laid in front of the Happy Light to try to trick my brain into thinking it was a beautiful sunshiney day but it didn't work super well. There's a super funny episode on Broad City where Ilana keeps ditching away from work to a supply closet to use her Happy Light like it's a drug, and I cracked up the whole episode!


3. I've been trying to figure out what my next big game plan is. I think it's now between hitting the road in June to travel around the US for a couple months, and moving to LA. Clearly I have a very fickle heart. My plan is always changing by the day!

4. I decided to start Vlogging! 2018 seems to be the year that everyone decided to start vlogging though huh? I've seen so many new little family vlogs pop up on Facebook and Instagram, and I think "Oh no! I'm doing the same thing!". But I'm okay with that. I want video memories to look back on from my twenties so that's just what I'll do! Photos only go so far before you wish you just recorded the moment.
VLOG link:  www.youtube.com/channel/oliviaschultz

5. I started making candles! I made my first batch yesterday and I'm so excited to make more! I made a yummy citrus batch, and eventually I would love to start selling them at markets around Salt Lake City and on Etsy! I want it to be it's own brand away from Confetti Heart so I've been brainstorming name ideas the past few days! I have a notebook where I keep writing different words I like to come up with a name. I'm close, I can feel it, but I have to sleep on it a few more nights I think.

 
6. I haven't been doing the best at eating healthy. I figured out a new game plan last night though so hopefully I can stick to it! Summer is quickly approaching and I have to keep reminding myself that I can't keep eating like a winter bear. :)

7. I'm wearing pink and red all week for Valentine's Day and it makes me feel so feminine and lovely! I love Valentine's Day, and I love how lovely I feel in pink.

8. I've been looking at real estate in Los Angeles and I made the mistake of trying to get more information about a particular property and now I have a million realtors and loan pre-approval people calling me. It's the worst! Luckily, they're all so friendly so I can't get too mad. I just don't love all the unwelcomed phone calls at all hours of the day.

9. I'm trying to sell my old car so if any of you know someone who wants to buy a super clean, super great 2010 Toyota Corolla let me know! I'm asking $7,785, but I'd be willing to sell it cheaper to someone I know.

10. I just bought MoviePass and I'm so excited to use it! Have you heard of MoviePass? You essentially pay $9.99 a month and you can see as many movies as you want in the theater with your pass! (Well, one 2D movie per day.) And right now, Costco has the memberships on sale for $89.99 for the year so it ends up coming out to $7.50 a month for unlimited movies at the theater! It sounds super scammy and questionable on how they can actually make money with that business plan, but it's real and I just bought mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment