Thursday, October 30, 2014

HALLOWEEN

Tomorrow is Halloween!! Let's be real though, it's been Halloween in this house for a month and a half. I may or may not have started decorating in the middle of September. Halloween is my second favorite holiday after Christmas. Nothing can ever beat Christmas, but Halloween comes in a very close second. I love everything about it! The parties, the candy, decorations, costumes, the slightly scary movies. I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies. I always think I want to watch one until I'm about 20 minutes in and way too scared and question why I wanted this. Questions like: "Why are we watching this?!" "Who's idea was this?" always come out, usually blaming everyone else in the room but myself. 
I'm so excited for tomorrow! I have all my candy ready to go for the trick-or-treaters, and I got my costume last weekend in Los Angeles. I'm going to be Snow White this year! Here are some bits and pieces of around my home.

BITS AND PIECES
You can order these awesome creepy sculptures from RevDesign Industries!

And just for funsies, here's an adorable photo of me on Halloween when I was 2 years old! I might just have to make myself this outfit so I can be the devil again on Halloween. I even still have those horns in a box of treasures at home! Thanks, mom, for keeping those!

No comments:

Post a Comment