Tuesday, March 13, 2018

25 AND A HALF!

Happy half birthday to me!
Yesterday I turned 25 1/2. A quarter of a century and a half. Twenty five and one half.


In celebration of my half birthday, I treated myself to a Mango Madness drink from Thirst, gardening for an hour or so in my garden, going home from work early, a walk around Memory Grove, and dinner at Applebee's! I went back to my roots and ordered only appetizers for dinner and it was the best decision! That's all I really ever crave from Applebee's: the appetizers. Oh man, that spinach artichoke dip is my favorite!




I love celebrating half birthdays! It's a fun celebration of life without the stress of having to do something substantial like a normal birthday. I feel like it was just a month ago I was so scared to turn 25, and before I knew it, it's already been half a year. So crazy! Time really does pass by so quickly, and I'm working on both embracing that and purposely doing things to slow down life a little where I can.

Happy half birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment