Monday, March 26, 2018

HAVE YOU WATCHED?

Have you watched Big Dreams, Small Spaces on Netflix yet? 

If you haven't, you should give it a try! If you love shows like The Great British Bake Off, then you'll love this show! It has such a cute, quaint, calming nature to it and I've really been loving it lately!


They take two different people per episode and help them create their dream garden over the course of the Spring and Summer and the outcomes are always so beautiful! And it all takes place over in England so the people are kind, the gardens are lovely, and the weather seems so dreamy. It will definitely make you want to garden yourself! I've been watching it while simultaneously planning out my own backyard garden, buying seeds and plants, and cleaning up my yard.  It's been informative and motivating at the same time and I love that!

So there's your Netflix recommendation for the week! Oh! And "Santa Clarita Diet" with Drew Barrymore if you haven't seen that yet either! It's a funny zombie-esque show that takes place in Santa Clarita, CA. Jeremy and I watched the whole second season in like 2 days!

Happy watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment