Thursday, January 11, 2018

RAINY DAY WEDNESDAY

I love a good rainy day! Who doesn't though, right? I just love the overall mood of a rainy day. The world seems to slow down even if just for a little bit. As much as I absolutely love sunshine, I always think how I wouldn't mind if each day started overcast for an hour or two. There's just something about an overcast, drizzly morning that I love!

  
For Christmas, I got these Matte Red Hunter Rainboots from my Mama that I'm really loving! I've wanted some Hunter boots for a while but I never think to just splurge and buy myself some, so I'm so happy my mom did! They have so many fun colors to choose from, and I secretly want like 3 more, but these Matte Red ones were my absolute favorite! I just feel like I'm meant to stomp around puddles in London when I wear them and that's a fun feeling!


This grey sweater is also new and so naturally it's one of my favorites at the moment! It's from H&M and was on sale for $12! 12 dollars, you guys. It's seriously the softest sweater, and I love the slouchy, cozy aspect to it.
 


Hunter Rain Boots: www.hunterboots.com/rainboots/red
Sweater: H&M: www.hm.com/ladies/knitwear/grey

No comments:

Post a Comment